Is a coercive approach effective when handling compliance? Does training help or hinder employees in an organization? Can AI mitigate risk in a compliance context?
We discussed all of this with behaviour and compliance expert Christian Hunt. We also talked:
- Compliance in the wild.
- Behavioural science, organizational risk, influencing human behaviour, and how it all relates to compliance.
- The challenges of working for a regulator.
- Data biases and how this affects using AI in compliance.
- The drivers of human decision-making within organizations.
- How rules can be problematic and lead to unintended consequences.
- How something as simple as changing the subject line of an email can get employees to engage.