Jeannette Lichner is a non-executive director, senior adviser, and executive coach. She featured in The GRIP Files in August.
We talked about:
- career changes, unexpected turns, and how opportunistic career moves can make sense in the end;
- why the younger generation overthinks career decisions;
- the pros and cons of flexible working;
- the regulatory challenges of remote work;
- the evolution of compliance, regulation, and security over the past few decades;
- why the word training is inappropriate for employees;
- why people should understand risk and assume their correspondence could end up in the public domain;
- the importance of social and economic diversity; and
- whether a principles-based approach to regulation is serving the needs of the financial services sector.